The New MultiOne 6 Series introduces a huge improvement on the current S Series not only offering more power and versatility, but also incorporating the advantages of the new MultiOne loader design benefits like comfort, visibility and style. The 6 Series remains a very cost effective option for the individual looking for all the benefits of a MultiOne loader at a competitive price without sacrificing power and quality. The improved construction and design of the 6 series makes it more capable to lift heavy weights without a dramatic increase in machine weight. These compact loaders are perfectly suited for tight spaces, ease of transportion and excellent oil flow rate to drive the most demanding attachments for trenching, digging and excavation, cleaning, landscaping, construction and farming or agriculture . The 6 Series multifunction loaders are also ideal companions for DIY tasks on the farm or plot, clean-ups and rubble removal, all terrain forklift applications and general loading purposes. The 6 series is compatible with most of the hydraulic attachment offerings of MultiOne.
Standard features of the 6 Series include:
- 4WD hydrostatic Direct Drive motors
- DBS (Dynamic Block System) to ensure traction on uneven surfaces
- Self-levelling double-H telescopic boom reaching 2.9 meters
- 11-functions joystick
- Hydraulic multi connectors
- Multi-disk parking brakes
- Radial Piston wheel motors
- ROPS-FOPS Level 1
- LCD graphic display with programmed service (tachometer, hour meter, fuel gauge, maintenance light, light indicator and other 14 indicators)
- 2 front working lights and LED lights
- Ergonomic fully adjustable suspension seat with armrests and safety belt
- Tipping sensors
The MultiOne 6 Series mini loaders are all equipped with Yanmar power plants delivering 28 hp making it extremely fuel efficient. The auxiliary oil flow rate to attachments is 46 litres per minute while the machine is capable of lifting weights up to 780kg’s with back weights attached. These mini loaders weigh a mere 1400 kg’s making it suitable to be transported with ease from site to site in a very cost effective manner.