The MultiOne 5 Series compact articulated mini loaders offer a winning combination of performance and low operating costs without sacrificing power, economy, innovation, and technology and design elements. It stands to reason that this model is the most popular offering available in the compact range market to date.
The telescopic boom combined with the compact size makes the 5 Series the right choice for customers requiring the versatility of a telescopic boom coupled with great agility in narrow spaces. From the DIY to the demanding professional the 5 Series remains a very cost effective option for the individual looking for all the benefits of a MultiOne loader at a competitive price. The lightweight design of the machine makes it easy to transport from site to site weighing in at approximately one ton.
Standard features of the 5 Series include:
- 4WD hydrostatic Direct Drive motors, proportional servo
- Hydraulic oil cooler
- Self-levelling double-H telescopic boom
- 4-functions joystick (525), 11-functions joystick (5.3)
- Hydraulic multi connectors
- Mechanical parking brakes
- ROPS-FOPS Level 1
- LCD graphic display with programmed service (tachometer, hour meter, fuel gauge, maintenance light, light indicator and other 14 indicators)
- 2 front working lights and LED lights
- Seat with armrests and safety belt, adjustable position
- Tipping sensors
The MultiOne 5 Series mini loaders are all equipped with Yanmar/Kubota power plants making it extremely fuel efficient. The below table gives the differences between the 5.2 and 5.3 models